Google Apps – Whole Organisations
How to route an entire Google Apps organisation via a Rocketseed server
These instructions work with these editions of Google Apps
Configure Google Apps
- Login to G-Suite and go to the Admin section.
2. Click on Apps.
3. Click on G-Suite.
4. Click on Gmail.
5. Click on Hosts.
6. Add the appropriate Rocketseed relay and click on Add Route.
7. Add the fully qualified domain name again in the pop up box, remember to set 25 as the port number.
8. Scroll down and click on Advanced Settings at the bottom.
9. Scroll down to Routing and click on Edit.
10. Add a description for the route to Rocketseed and choose the Rocketseed relay that you added in Step 6.
11. Click on Save again at the bottom of the page if it appears (it doesn’t always show).
Instructions by Google can be found here